Tuesday, May 24, 2011

iDerma Review


 iDerma was founded by Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis of Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery in Austin, Texas as a means of making the professional grade skin care products he recommends to his own patients available to all consumers in a direct, convenient way - over the internet. The products that we carry are made with the finest ingredients to ensure exceptional quality skin care.  Many of our products are available only through a dermatologist and cannot be purchased at a spa or department store. 
Dr. Nikolaidis advocates that a comprehensive skin treatment program can help combat photoaging and the onset of more serious skin conditions. The products you choose to use in your daily skin care regimen should reflect your particular skin type and condition.
Dr. Nikolaidis is a leader in non-surgical procedures with little or no downtime, specializing in such innovative procedures as Thermage, Fraxel, and mesotherapy.  He is a Platinum level member of the Botox Cosmetic National Education Faculty and is a Platinum Level provider of Restylane.

iDerma sells a variety of products, I'm sure that looking around you will find something you just have to try. They sell so many different brands for me to name but I will share a few with you, and my experience with Glo Minerials.

Brightening Cream
Acne Treatment Lotion
They also carry Neostrata (I did a review for them earlier this year, here is the link to my original review.)
Daytime Protection Cream SPF 15 - PHA 10
they also carry a Couple Lines of cosmetics



Photo of GloMinerals products


Photo of Jane Iredale products



Now to tell you about my test out of Glo Minerals


gloLip Plumper 
gloMinerals Lip Plumper is a lightweight, nourishing, and botanical formula that creates a softer texture and a fuller appearance of the lips. gloLip Plumper is infused with spheres of Marine Collagen Atelocollgen that plump lips by trapping water and swelling, thus providing volume to the skin's structures.
I don't think it plumped my lips as much as I thought it would, but I did notice a change. I was not expecting the burning sensation, that comes along with glolips plumper though. I choose the clear,and i wear it under a gloss, or even a lipstick, to complete my makeup look.
gloBlush Duo

gloBlush Duo provides compatible pairs of high pigment colors chosen to contour and highlight cheeks or blend together for a radiant glo. Worn as a duo or individually.

Makeup professionals agree, superior tools enable expert results. glō™minerals delivers the finest natural hair bristles, equipped with long-lasting, high quality wooden handles. Each brush head is assembled with acute precision to enable ideal control and placement of product on the skin. All brushes are washable and recommended both for professional and personal use.
I haven't been a huge blush person, ever but that could be because, I wasn't very good at finding a shape that went with my red hair, and pale complexion.I started adding GloBlush into my everyday makeup routine and really like the look and the best part is I can tone it down with a little more foundation, without looking like a clown, or like my make up caked on. 

I would defiantly tell everyone  know to test out Glo Minerals and to Check out iDerma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment