Monday, May 23, 2011

Power Capes Review and Discount Code.

PowerCapes is a team of Moms, Dads, Customer Service Heroes, Web Ninjas and Passionate People who have dedicated their lives to helping kids be real super heroes.
Started by Holly Bartman as a way to provide children with personalized super hero capes, PowerCapes has become the #1 destination for authentic super hero wear for kids (and adults, too!)
Our company is founded on the principles of giving back to the community and supporting children's causes while making a fun, high quality, safe product.
We have our own manufacturing facility in the Metro Detroit area where our production staff makes each product completely by hand one-at-a-time for children around the world.

Kids Cape with SuperHero Emblem
First I have to say I decided to review a custom cape for little Z and I was told it would take up to 3 weeks to get to me, but I had my cape in hand not even 2 weeks after I hit check out. The cape we received was just what I had pictured Z's favorite color is Orange, and I did find Orange capes with a Z but none that jumped out at me, so I designed a cape to look like this

and Z and I both love it . Even my husband is happy with it, Because now when he's playing dress up with the girls now, he can play super hero. The cape is made of what I believe are high quality materials, and I foresee, tons of fun and imaginary play in the future. Powercapes offer tons of other  capes,
Ready-made Capes
 
Adult Capes

Head on over and take a look around, Powercapes.com and if your wanting to buy your own cape use code
REALADVENTURES
for an extra 10% off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment