Monday, May 2, 2011

Bodycology Review


I was given the chance to try out bodycology, and wow, they have so many great scents, and so many different products, I couldn't believe it. I am in love with the two products, I got to try out, and am wondering how mad my husband would be if I tried out every product bodycology makes?  Yes I tend to go overboard with lotions, but the good news is that there is never a shortage in the house. Now if only I had huge cupboard, or storage room for it all.  First I want to point out all the wonderful scents bodycology has to offer:

Passion fruit and red apple blend together to create a fragrance that is both sensual and sweet.
Coconut Lime hand and body lotion
The sweet scent of coconut mingles with refreshing lime to help relieve stress and tension – like a tropical island getaway.
Cucumber Melon body spray
Fresh cucumber and melon mingle with sheer freesia to create a crisp, cool fragrance – like a dewy summer morning.
Clean Lemon Scrubbing hand soap
Juicy lemon zest and pink grapefruit create a citrus bouquet with a sparkling clean scent.

Sweet Petals Moisturizing Bath Beads
The heavenly scent of sweet pea mingles with berries to give you a brighter spirit and positive outlook.

Midnight Garden Shower Gel and Bubble Bath
Violets, lavender and rose mingle to produce a fragrance that is reminiscent of a moonlit garden.
Vanilla Romance body spray
The delicious scents of buttercream and sugary vanilla provide all the decadence of dessert – without the guilt.

White Gardenia body cream
The rich, floral scent of fresh gardenias promotes love, peace and good spirits.
Island Coconut Hand and body lotion
The essence of the beach comes alive with the tempting scent of fresh cut coconut and sweet cream.

Brown Sugar Vanilla body spray
The warm scent of vanilla, brown sugar and sensual amber create a cozy, comforting scent.

Cherry Blossom Shower gel and Bubble Bath
Blushing cherry blossom blooms with fragrance to produce a blissful and radiant scent.
Clean Waters hand sanitizer
Clean, sparkling water flows with spring flowers to create the scent of freshness and purity.
Fresh Cucumber Foaming Hand Soap
Fresh cucumber and melon mingle with sheer freesia to create a crisp, cool fragrance – like a dewy summer morning.

*Not all scents come in all products*

I tried out the Island coconut Hand and Body lotion. I love it, to me it smells a lot like the stuff you put on at the tanner. Since we only vacation every other year to a tropical destination it was nice to have a reminder of that. I think of the beach every time I put it on.My hands are soft, and smooth now as well. So all around this is a great product for me.
Island Coconut Hand and body lotion
The beneficial  ingredients are:
Hydrating Aloe Vera
Shea Butter
Vitamins A&C

I also tried out the Coconut Lime Body Mist and I am not big of a fan of this scent as I am the other, but it is still a lovely smell, and not to weak or to strong , smell. I like this one, because it still has the tropical feel,when I  think of Coconuts and lime, I think of tropics. I also like that the body mist isn't to heavy, and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling it.  
Coconut Lime body spray
I like the design of the bottle as well.It has a very nice look to it.
Bodycology is a wonderful line and they have many different products such as:

Skin Softening Body Wash
Skin Softening Body Lotion
Clean Lemon Scrubbing Hand Soap
Apple Orchard Foaming hand soap
 Clean Waters hand sanitizer
Midnight Garden body cream
Midnight Garden body spray
Midnight Garden body spray
Midnight Garden hand and body lotion
Midnight Garden Shower gel and foaming bath
White Gardenia Moisturizing Bath Beads
Wow what a long list of products, and they even offer, gift sets, Mother's day is just around the corner,what about one of these Bodycology Gift Sets, for mom?
Sweet Petals BoxsetBrown Sugar Vanilla boxset
Mixed boxsetMixed boxset



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those gift packs look get for a mothers day gift!

Post a Comment