Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Funky Monkey Snacks Review



My kids love fruit, and would eat it all day if I let them. I'm always looking for new ways to give them nutritious snacks, that are completely natural. H eats breakfast at school every morning but I like to give her something before she leaves the house, and most mornings we are rushing to get everyone dressed and out the door,so it's nice to be able to open up a bag and hand her Funky Monkey Snacks.  I'm not sure which of the 7 flavors she liked best.




AppleMon
freeze dried apples and organic Cinnamon


BananaMon
Freeze dried  Bananas and Organic Cinnamon


Carnival Mix
Freeze Dried Organic Organic Banana, Organic Pineapple, Papaya and Apple


Jivalime
Freeze Dried Pineapple and Lime Juice


Mango OJ
Freeze Dried mango and Orange Juice


Pink Pineapple
Freeze Dried Organic Pineapple and Guava


Purple Funk
Freeze Dried Organic Banana and organic Acai


each pouch is 1 serving of fruit to help her get her 5 a day.
Funky Monkey Snacks are Gluten, Wheat, and dairy free which is great since there are so many people out there allergic to those 3 things.


I'm not sure weather it's the nutrition, the convenience , and portability or the fact they are not only sold online but also in stores like like Target, but I would recommend Funky Monkey Snacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment