Friday, April 15, 2011

Exuviance Hydrating Eye Complex

NeoStrata
Exuviance Hydrating Eye Complex is an intensely hydrating and soothing cream designed to discourage the signs of aging around the delicate eye area. This ultra-light essential complex is specially formulated to smooth and brighten the eye area, and help to visibly reduce fine lines with potent anti-aging Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs) Gluconolactone and Lactobionic Acid. Essential lipids reinforce the skin's barrier, improving surface tone and texture, while Pro-Vitamins A, C and E soothe, moisturize and provide antioxidant protection. The result is heightened hydration and, over time, a visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Soothing extracts including chamomile, calendula, licorice and algae work together to condition and soften the skin, making it an ideal treat for the eyes. Works well under makeup and is perfect for contact lens wearers. Fragrance-Free.
This ultra-light, hydrating eye cream smoothes and brightens the eye area and discourages signs of aging with a powerful complex of Polyhydroxy Acids.

I have stated before, that even though I am only 26, and anti- aging products haven't really crossed my mind as of yet, but dark under eye circles are a huge concern, and I have noticed that they really were pretty dark. What could I really do to cover them up? Since I have such a pale complexion, it's hard for me to find a cover up, or concealer that will blend enough to make it look like I'm not wearing any. 

Until recently I just dealt with the dark lines, that made we look like i never slept or that I was a zombie. Really I knew when I had kids it was  a lot of work, but dealing with the issues H has does mean sleepless nights sometimes for me. 

I starting using Exuviance Hydrating Eye Complex, every day, in the morning when I put on my make up, and every night after I took of my make up. I noticed a difference within a week, the dark circles , were lightening up, and now they are barely noticeable, it is great, I can look in the mirror, and not think, wow do I really look that old already.

I can honestly say , that I Enjoy using such a light cream, it's not the slightest bit  heavy and it doesn't carry a strong scent at all.  If you experience the Dark lines that come with parenthood, I would suggest, and recommend checking out Exuviance. They carry a whole line of skin care products. Also check out NeoStrata  for all of your skin care needs.


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment