Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Adult Post 18+






This post is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of 18. It contains links and photos that are not appropriate to be opened in front of children.

This is the first of what I hope there could be many reviews I have done from the TheAdulttoyshoppe.com.
I am a married women, and have been with my husband for years, so we now sometimes think it's fun to experiment.  The toy I received, was the Tropical Vibe Kit. This kit contains a super slim Vibrator, and 3 different sleeves. All different textures, and feels. I have to state that Lube is a must before you even think about putting a sleeve on the vibrator though. It suctions on there really well, and you'll spend forever trying to take it back off, but they don't slide off either which is super nice. 

For me the sleeved weakened the vibrations enough that they weren't really doing to much for me. I would think though that this would be a great first toy, for someone knew to sex toys, or someone who is super tight. 
The sleeves are 
Tropical Vibe Kit
The orange one is curved, and is meant to hit your g-spot. To be honest no toy has ever found my g-spot. But that is more then ok, because my husband has. The Pink one has a ribbed texture that would feel great I'm sure but just isn't my style. The blue one has a slight extension to it and that to me takes absorbs alot of the vibrations. The Vibrator is pretty powerful for being so little, and isn't that loud. You can find this Tropical Vibe Kit and many other Sex Toy Kits are TheAdulttoyshoppe.com.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment