Monday, August 29, 2011

Teton Sports Review

             

The TETON Sports story is pretty simple. The company was started in 2005 in Utah with a very long not-to-do list as opposed to the traditional to-do list. We do just a few things, but we try hard to do them well. We have only a handful of customers, but we do big business with the few we have. We like to partner with the best retailers in the business.

We have a simple business model with very low overhead. It allows us to overbuild product and still be priced competitively. That's why we get the kind of reviews we get. And then of course it just feeds on itself.
The last piece of the puzzle is customer service. We'll do nearly anything to keep the customer happy. Happy customers talk a lot and we like that kind of talk.

Back Packs for my kids, seem to fall apart after the first year, and  and I feel like it's money wasted. I was offered the chance from Teton Sports to review a Session backpack for my daughter this school year, and I love how big it is, to hold all the stuff she will need on the first day of school.

Main Session image
Actually the girls were fighting over it, so I may have to buy another one next year when my 4 year old needs a book bag for school.  It really seems to be well made, and I trust it will last us a while. I think Teton Sports is a great company to find needs such as sleeping bags,because they offer a great selection. I love the fact they offer almost everything you need for a camping trip, Tents( available in  November ) , sleeping cots,and hiking backpacks.  Now if only they sold the outdoors love I would be hooked. 


Truthfully  I think Teton Sports is a great company and I am not at all disappointed with the product I got to review,  If it holds up as well as I anticipate I really will be looking into buying another  Session or maybe even a Bookbag
Main bookbag backpack image
Next year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower from the Fun Tuesday Hop via GFC, stopping by from http://couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com/

Nichole said...

Wow! Those are awesome!

Post a Comment