Monday, August 29, 2011

Adult Post 18+ Review

If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.



              



As women we know that many things can effect our body... age,having children, any many others. I have had the chance to try out a few lubes over the course of my adult relationship. I know when using toys, and even for things such as intercourse, the right lube makes the experience that much better. I was given the chance through babelands blogger program,  
Photo of Maximus
Maximus 


I love the closer to gel like feel of lube, I have never had a fondness for the  like for the lubracations that seem really runny, they make a mess, and don't stay where you want them to. I am not at all a fan of Anal play of any kind, but I do have Silicone toys, as well as C- rings I have used it on with great results. This is defiantly something I would like to have at all times inside my  "toy box"




I can not tell you how well this would work with condoms because I am allergic to Latex, but I can honestly say this is a new must have for me. If you would like to purchase your own Maximus head on over to Babeland.com... they offer many other brands of lubricates also.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment