Friday, August 26, 2011

Funky Monkey T-Shirt Review


Here at TshirtPrinting.net we have over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry and take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business. We believe that you, our customer, are searching for someone to fulfil your printing needs without stress and with your satisfaction being our main aim.
We have tried to make this site as straightforward as possible and realise that most of our existing customers welcome speaking to a real person who is eager to help and listen to your requirements so that we can use our experience to the full. 

I had the chance to do a review of the Funky Monkey T-Shirt from TShirtPrinting.net. T-shirts are T-shirts, but some are cheap and thin, and wear out within a couple wears. Some have great designs, that fall off after a couple washings, I am thrilled to be able to tell you that none of these apply to the shirt I received from TshirtPrinting.net. I have worn it more then a couple times, and it is still in great shape. the print still looks brand new, just like the day it arrived. I the shirt has also washed well, no fuzziness, or holes.


I recieved the grey color, which was perfect for me, since I have very pale skin, dark colors just don't look well, and I love the fact whenever I wear it, my son who is 2 will point out the monkey, and the colors really are bright which makes me think any design printed, I am sure will really love just the way it turns out. 

I got my shirt super fast to, so I am certain they will offer you the same quality. Head in over and check out the variety of shirt colors, and Styles for you logo. Great for teams to.. so check out TShirtPrinting.net
Photobucket
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment