Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Susan Brown Baby Foaming Shampoo and body wash Review



Since I have 2 Kids with Sensitive Skin, and  some soaps have horrible results for them. My 4 year old has skin so sensitive she can't try stuff on with out a rash, so I buy brands I know how the sizing works, and can't use the regular soaps on her, so yes I still buy baby soap for my 4 year old.

My 2 year old has suffered from Eczema since he was 4 months old and it's been an up hill battle trying to find   a soap that doesn't make his skin dry, like regular soaps from the store will. I am thrilled to tell you all about a great product that not only did not make them break out at all but also had a scent I could stand... and is a big plus.
Susan Browns Baby  Foaming Shampoo and body Wash
I really like the foam, it makes it way easier to apply because it's not running down your hand, like other soaps do, and I remember how hard it is to sit up a small infant to wash them up with one hand and the soap running . This solves that problem, and I absolutely love that. It makes bath time much easier.

Would I recommend Susan Brown's foaming shampoo and baby wash? Yes I would it's great for sensitive skin, and makes bath time much much easier.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment