Saturday, July 23, 2011

Adult Post 18+

If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.


If you saw my post a while back , it was to tell you I was going to be reviewing for Babeland.com which is an adult toy store where they sell many different Sex Toys. I  had the chance to review the Cry Baby... which I know sounds like a funny or maybe even painful name for a toy, but I can assure you it's far from either.

Photo of Cry Baby

If you’ve been seeking spontaneity in your sex life, try turning her on from across a crowded room with the cordless, remote-control Cry Baby vibrator from Love to LoveTM. Invite Cry Baby on your next date and thrill to the knowledge that you’re secretly buzzing her to ecstasy – nobody will be the wiser! Or if you’re on the receiving end of these vibrations, enjoy submitting to your partner’s control over three speeds and seven pulsation patterns. The tapered head makes vaginal insertion a breeze (just drop it in a condom first for ease of removal), or tuck it into your underwear, snuggled against your clit. Pink bullet is waterproof.

The Cry Baby is a bullet that is completely controlled by a wireless remote. It would be fun t slide the Crybaby into position before you go out to a party or something hand your partner the remote, and see when happens.

Photo of Cry Baby
The Cry Baby has 3 speeds, Low,Medium , and High, but also offers 7 different patterns of vibrations as well.  I didn't find the Patterns to be enjoyable, but I am also not all that experienced with the different sensations, certain Sex toys should provide.


 I very much like the idea of the though, as I said of being risky, and setting the Cry  Baby into your panties before you head out to the movies, and hand your guy the remote, it does have a designated on and off button , so should you now manage to sit still and get funny looks, it's super quick to shut down.

Over all I do think the Cry baby is a great idea, and if I ever get an adventure out with my husband I may just have to put  the Cry Baby to the test for the thrill. Cry Baby is Available at Babeland.com and is priced at $69.00.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment