Monday, July 11, 2011

Flames and Wicks Candle CO. Review

All candles are hand poured, no exceptions. We use Soy wax only and all candles are product tested before being sold. We take pride in our candles and strive for the absolute BEST in quality.
We are a family owned business located in Oklahoma making candles since 2000 for ourselves. A few years later neighbors started asking for candles, we started providing them candles also. Then others also started asking for candles to burn, for gifts and so on. So we came up with the idea to do it as business. So in 2008 Flames & Wicks Candle Company was born.
I do have to be careful with candles because my husband is one of those people the is super sensitive to smells, and he complains about most of my scented candles, however the scent I received hasn't once made my husband complain.   
Birds Of Paradise
Birds of Paradise is the delightful scent I received, and has become a favorite to light and sit close to when I am blogging now. Here is a little description of the scent from the website:
A fantasy scent to compliment the  exquisite beauty of the Bird Of Paradise flower found in tropical climates. A calming tropical blend of sweet strawberries, juicy pomegranate, creamy vanilla and coconut milk with hints of rose petals and soft jasmine. 


It's very pleasant to smell, and I love the fact it comes in an octagon jar, I really dislike regular pillar candles because then you have to find somewhere to keep them while they are burning. I was also sent Bath Salts of the same scent but most days, I barely get a 5 minute shower much less then the time to take a bath, but I promise I will update when I get the chance, because they look like they would make for a great relaxing bath.

I can honestly tell you , there are two other scents I would love a candle of. They are
Baby Powder
Want to freshen up a baby's room or do you just miss that fresh baby smell? Try our baby powder scent and experience its soft delicate scent.

and


Birthday Cake
A special treat for any sweet tooth!  Indulge in the aroma of freshly baked cake straight from the oven.  Blended with rich vanilla, pure cane sugar, and topped with a smooth and creamy white frosting.


Maybe one day I'll buy a couple candles to try them.

If you are looking for 100% natural soy candles then check out Flames and Wicks for yourself.  here are a view reasons why
Our candles are 100%  Hand-Poured Soy Candles: 
  • Poured when you order! There's a huge difference between a fresh poured candle and one that has been sitting on a warehouse shelf waiting to be bought. You'll smell the difference the second you open the box!
  • They burn slower, last longer and smell better
  • 90% Less Soot than regular beeswax or paraffin candles and better for the environment.  
  • Clean up with just use warm soapy water. No scraping required, and decorative candle jars are easy and safe to clean out and re-use for virtually anything!  

The candles burn very smoothly, and aren't overly  priced, so yes I can honestly say I would buy them myself the 9oz candle I received is only $6.75. 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment