Friday, September 2, 2011

The Spunky Stork Review

The Spunky Stork is a New York City-based company. Our main goal is to provide your little ones with bold, funky and spunky threads that turn heads. We hand-print every single onesie/tee to orde

r... no mass-produced shirts here!

In our store you will find that our product line consists of a special assortment of designs that cater to many different tastes. Lovable onesie for your kid? Covered. Cool baby shower present? Done. Smart gift wrapping options? You got it! 

Aaaand... at the Spunky Stork, we only use eco-friendly, organic clothing pieces. All of our items are made from 100% GOTS Certified Fair Trade Organic cotton. The outstanding outcome? Super soft, environmentally-conscious clothing that make babies happy. 



When I was browsing over The Spunky Stork website I saw something I had to have. I am  a Harry Potter Fan, and while looking over all the onesies that made me wish I had a little baby again I found...

For those of you that don't know a muggle is a non magical person in Harry Potter. I love this shirt, and since Harry Potter is still pretty big, it's very rare that I get asked what it says what I put it on my little Z. The shirt is White, which does get dirty easier but it washes up really well. I can honestly say this is one of my favorite shirts for him, and wish they came in sizes for all my kids.




Maybe Harry Potter isn't your thing, well the Spunky Stork offers much more:

Trouble 



New York City



Future Foodie


I think the quality is great, I think the price is comparable for someone who isn't looking for a cheap shirt, but some are a little pricey for me. I do think though that unique onesies are super cute for pictures and such.
you can find the shirts, and onesies pictured above at spunkystork.com
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Following back from Mom's Best Nest. Thanks for following! I look forward to reading your posts.

Unknown said...

Following you back! Those onesies are super cute!

Post a Comment