Sunday, September 11, 2011

Danimal's Rally for Recess


Home Backplate

Danimal's Rally for Recess is a wonderful idea. 


As a kid we all remember looking forward to recess, on those long days right. Sitting in class paying attention but wishing you could be out running around .  I know I would never had lasted in a class room for 7 hours a day with out the chance to run around to talk to my friends, in those early years. Even now as a mom with kids in school I love listening to mu girls tell when how much fun they had outside for recess playing on the playground, but what if the school didn't have a great playground because of funding?


To support the Rally for Recess Program, I was given the chance to try out a Danimal's yogurt product and blog about it. We looked over the choices our local store offered which were 

Danimal's Drinkable yogurt

Danimal's Crush Cups

Danimal's Coolision


I choose the Coolision for a few reasons, they are fun for the older two, and East to cut into two for the little ones. I like the healthy feature, and the flavor choices, plus my kids ask for it, over any junk food.  


The Rally for Recess program  is super easy to understand you buy Danimal's products, and each one has a code...
1. collect the codes


2. Sign up Online and enter your codes at rallyforrecess.com


3.Help your school earn points.


Five Schools Will Win a $20,000 Playground Makeover and
Ultimate Recess Day
 What a great prize, I know I will be doing my part what about you? it only takes a minute to enter the the codes, that come on great products you buy anyway. 



“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting
 on behalf of Danimal's and received a gift card to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”
www.momcentral.com/mcc
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment