Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adult Post 18+ Review

If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.



Babeland has a great selection of adult products and among then are a variety of rings designed to be worn on a penis, these rings are better known as cock rings, and come in many colors, widths, stretches, and designs. I was given the chance to try out The Wave Rider Ring, that has a great amount of stretch, and comes with a bullet, which makes it a great toy for both my husband and I.

Photo of Wave Rider Cock Ring


The Wave Rider Cock Ring, offers a great fit, and has held up to more then one use with out any issues. When I opened the Wave rider I had to put the batteries in and see how strong the vibrations were, but sadly no matter what I tried I could not get the bullet to work, so I replaced it with another bullet I had, and how the vibrations really carry all over this ring, but also are really strong, at the very top, which is great for me.



Would I recommend this ring to other couples, yes I would, this has become my new favorite ring, to use doing  " play time". You can find this and other rings similar to this one at Babeland.com
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment