Monday, September 26, 2011

Adult Post 18+ Review


If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.




The velvety-smooth Bnaughty bullet vibrator allows you to go from nice to naughty in one second flat—of course, you get to decide if naughty is the teasingly-slow speed or the instantly-gratifying high speed. Four speeds, designer colors, a waterproof exterior, and a wired battery-pack for sharing make this Bswish bullet vibe a cut above the rest. Red, black, or mahogany (shown). Includes carrying pouch.
Photo of Bnaughty
I have tried many bullets, and well most have weak vibrations that I am not to thrilled with, but the Bnaughty is actually one that I love. It has 4 settings, and that allows to increase the power slowly or to start off at a higher setting. I will actually admit the 4th setting which is the highest, is to powerful for me. I don't think it's overly loud at all, and this is the second BSwish product I own, I actually think this one is nicer then the other , because of the amount of vibrations. I am not a fan or the pulses or variations the other toy offers.


I also like the $30 dollar price tag. I find it to be reasonable, and it doesn't seem to wear out the 2 AA batteries it takes, very fast at all which makes it a great buy. The BNaughty  also comes with a sweatshirt material feeling bag, for storage. over all I would say a great toy.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment