Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FeelingUSA.com Review

Being a mother , doesn't mean I'm not still a women . 
Sometimes it's fun, to put on something sexy, and show my husband, or even surprise him. 
Feeling USA.com  has a large selection of Lingerie that allows me to choose just the right thing to flatter my body, I am not a plus size by any means but I am not a size 0 either. 


After looking through the many pages of Babydolls I settled on this one
Satin Babydoll
the Satin Babydoll
I love the look of this, but it really was a hard choice ... did I want to choose from the 
Teddies selection
Teddy with Removable Garters
SleepWear
Polka Dot Sleepwear
Robes
Charmeuse Long Robe w/ Ostrich Feathers.
I also really love this selection from the long gown selection
Long Gown

I can't make it that easy for you... wanna see more FeelingUSA.com


the quality is wonderful, and the selection is amazing. If your looking for something sexy, and reasonably priced,  although sales are Internet based,  FeelingUSA.com is a great place to shop.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Post a Comment