Saturday, September 10, 2011

Adult Post 18+ Review

If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.




I am lucky enough to be a Babeland Affiliate,  and that allows me to share great products with you such as:
  Photo of Moregasm: Babeland's Guide to Mind-Blowing Sex
Moregasm is a book, that has many pages of information about well, everything to do with Sex. Info about both the male and Female bodies, as well as what toys, can really drive you, or your partner crazy. Maybe it's a mind blowing O your looking for, well Moregasam can help you there to. I really am glad I read through this book, and will study it once in a while , I have found so much about about Bondage. which we decided just wasn't for us. 


I also learned a few  new things to. Not a book to read around children , but I think it is worth looking through for ideas, or to learn the right terms, Like for example Male Masturbation is called Jacking which is something most of us know  but that female masturbation is called Jilling never would have thought ... Maybe your looking for beginner toys, you will find advice for that also.


Overall not a coffee table book, but worth the read for someone looking to explore sexuality a little more.





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment