Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Murad Review



Skin Care is becoming very important to me, and there are so many companies out there that offer great products. Murad is one of them, great products, and a great selection.

I got the chance to try out a few of their bestsellers. What a delight they were, and I am excited to tell you about them. First up is:
Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask

Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask



This weekly treatment frees skin of dull, dry surface cells to restore brightness and smooth texture while Pomegranate Extract provides powerful antioxidant protection.

I love this Mask, it smells great, and leaves my skin feeling so soft, and looking almost glowing. I look forward to using this weekly, and I just apply it about 15  minutes before I shower, and just wash it off in the shower. I can honestly say this is my favorite exfoliating mask yet.
Active Radiance® Serum

Active Radiance® Serum


This clinically proven, environmental aging treatment protects and repairs skin with a remarkable new Vitamin C technology that delivers 50 times the free radical neutralizing power of prior generations. This unique formula provides superior all-day protection against environmental aggressors that assault skin every day. Active Radiance Serum helps to restore tone and smooth texture and is clinically proven to improve skin firmness by up to 63% in just 15 minutes.

I have been using it after an astringent and then using a moisturizer. In a few short weeks my skin is looking alot better,and it really is easy to apply. 
Complete Reform

Complete Reform


A patented, multi-benefit treatment that transforms skin by increasing firmness 61% after just one application while also improving skin texture to reveal softer, smoother skin.

Additional features and ingredients:
  • Glyco Firming Complex restores tone while helping protect elastin to preserve youthful resilience
  • Glycolic Acid exfoliates for smoother, softer, healthier-looking skin
  • Beta-Carotene, a carotenoid and Retinol precursor, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without irritation


Fine Lines an wrinkles are not really an issue for me, at 26, but I guess, being proactive about it, will  help. I have noticed though since I starting using it, my skin is a little tighter, i may not have noticed it, but I have been losing weight and my skin looks great.


My over all opinion is that Murad  has a great product line, and  to some it might be well worth the prices, but for my some of them are really expensive.  The Pomegranate exfoliating mask  is decently priced at around $23. for what it does I would pay that. The Active Radiance Serum sells for $87 and to me that is a little to expensive. The Complete Reform sells for $67 and to me that is a little to expensive as well. 

Head on over and check out Murad today.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment