Thursday, June 2, 2011

Logitech Harmony 300i Remote Review

Logitech
We have all heard of Logitech right? It's amazing how far technology has come.
I am sure I once had a Logitech mouse, and I know we have a flash drive or something, but what I'm here to tell you about today is:

Since our last universal remote no longer worked, I was thrilled to get the chance to review this one. I love the fact it can be hooked up to any device, and all you need is the serial number , and although you do need a computer, to plug the remote into, it is super easy to set up. 
there is one button , that will turn off the TV and the cable box together.

The downfall to this remote is that I always manage to hit he wrong button and it doesn't have a DVR or a on demand button which drives me nuts, I guess you could say it's not my favorite remote. My husband on the other hand loves it and uses it all the time. I guess maybe I am just set in my ways with the way I think a remote should work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment