Sunday, June 19, 2011

Exederm Skin Care Review



We believe that exederm is a simply sensible approach for anyone with eczemadermatitis and dry or sensitive skin
Use products with less irritants and go "Ultra Sensitive"
With exederm it's possible to gently cleanse, to deeply moisturize and get smoother and healthier skin - without using unnecessary chemicals.
The average person can use up to 100 different chemicals on their skin before leaving home in the morning - just in our daily skincare routines.
We wash, we scrub, we buy soaps, washes, cleansers, toners, shampoos, conditioners and on and on and on ...
Is it any wonder that millions of people suffer from dry, sensitive and reactive skin.
It's time for less ...

exederm raises the bar for hypoallergenic and sensitive skincare



As I have posted in the past that my poor little son Z has horrible Eczema and I have been battling it since he was 4 months old. We have tried anything and everything to try and clear it up, but sadly it will always work for a little while,and then we have a flair up... now I have heard that bleach baths help, but Z is allergic to bleach, which makes even taking him swimming hard.

I was thrilled when I contacted Exederm and they said yes to allow to me review the children's skin care line. I was skeptical at first. but when you spend hundreds of dollars looking for a fix and nothing helps you tend to be a little skeptical just as I was,  but after using these, and watching them clear up his reaction after he went swimming, and the fact he has had no reactions I'm so a believer now... even the dermatologist we saw didn't help but Exederm sure did. We got to try out 3 wonderful products... all 3 contain 

No Fragrance
No Color or Dyes
No Parabens
No Lanolin
No SLS or SLES
No Propylene Glycol
No Formaldehyde
No Phthalates 






Baby Eczema Cream





  • Deeply moisturizes dry delicate skin



  • Soothes red, cracked or itchy skin



  • Light and non-greasy



  • Ideal for children of all ages



  • Ultra sensitive non-irritating formula





  • It really works, and I love that it isn't super thin, so I know it is really being absorbed when I rub it on him. It doesn't have any scent really at all, not fragrance and no natural smell at all I love it. I also feel that the $14.99 is completely reasonable, not only would I recommend this, I will most defiantly be buying more.




    Baby Eczema Lotion




  • Moisturizes and smooths dry delicate skin


  • Soothes red, cracked or itchy skin



  • Lightweight, easy to spread baby lotion



  • Ideal for children of all ages



  • Ultra sensitive non-irritating
    I love this one equally as much as the cream, and because to clear up just how bad his eczema really was, I can truly say that, that I don't know which one works better. maybe they are equally as great, and either one will work, I do know that I have applied this when he's been exposed to chlorine or bleach and he's not broken back out. I would not want to test out life with out these 2 products anymore though.







  • Helps heal eczema flare-ups


  • Fast soothing relief of itchy, red skin


  • America's only paraben-free hydrocortisone cream




  • Maximum strength available without a prescription


  • I love the fact that this is Parabens free, and, that really makes a difference to me, and if he has a tiny flair up I will apply this to get help it clear up, but if it;s any bigger I use the lotion and cream routine.


    If you have a child that suffers from eczema or know someone with another similar skin condition I will highly recommend you give Exederm a try.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment