Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lazoo Review

                                                   





Originally based on a series of best-selling Japanese children’s books, Lazoo has since evolved into a comprehensive lifestyle children’s brand and media property emphasizing novel design, individual expression, creativity, and above all, FUN!
Squiggles!
Squiggles!

Squiggles!


We received 2 books and the cutest outfit from Lazoo. The books are so neat my kids love them, and they will actually keep my 4 year old entertained for more then 5 minutes by her self. My 8 year old also very much enjoys these.  We were sent Squiggles, and Holes

Holes!
Holes!

Holes!


They really are neat and at only $7.95 a piece they are very reasonably priced. I think we may very well be ordering more.  

Lazoo Also makes clothing, and they are so cute. I was sent an outfit from their summer line, but I can't find in anywhere online, but it is fun, and very brightly colored, and is great for kids.  Here are a few of the other products offered my Lazoo


Back packs

and 
Clothing
Peace TeeLollypop Tee

want your own Lazoo Gear, then check them out at Lazoo.com



Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look too cute, I'll share them with my sister for her two boys!

Thanks for sharing : )

Post a Comment