Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer Review


NeoStrata


CoverBlend Concealing Treatment Makeup
CoverBlend medical makeup provides superior, natural looking coverage to camouflage and correct everything from minor flaws to major skin discolorations and is blended with antioxidant-rich Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone to improve skin tone and help diminish the appearance of wrinkles while concealing.
Conceal, Correct & Protect: Dark eye circles, blemishes, age spots, varicose veins, bruises, birthmarks, stretch marks, cover tattoos, acne scars and more!



I am totally in love with this stuff. I have never found a concealer that wasn't to dark for my super fair skin tone until now. Everything else I tried always made my skin look yellow, and it was always obvious I was wearing make up. So I has just given up on having completely flawless looking skin, since I have acne scars from when I was a teenager. 
Conceal and correct skin spots, dark under eye circles, acne blemishes and wrinkles while reducing the signs of aging with this PHA medical makeup.
Conceal and correct skin flaws such as dark eye circles, blemishes and age spots with CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15. Blended with antioxidant-rich Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone to enhance and improve skin tone and help diminish the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, this medical makeup combines anti-aging and concealing benefits in one targeted treatment. With a variety of skin flattering shades to choose from, and an SPF 15 to help protect against sunburn, CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer provides superior coverage for all types of skin imperfections. Ophthalmologist tested.

I chose the light and  it looks great. It's become one of the things I keep right out in the open,to use when ever I need it. Because you don't need alot of this concealer it will last you a while, and that definitely makes the $22.00 price tag affordable. 





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment