Monday, June 13, 2011

Magnapods review




header


You may be asking what in the world is a MagnaPods?

It's said that the best ideas are right in front of you, just waiting to be imagined!
There I was every morning, opening the medicine cabinet to tweeze a little, QTip my ears, brush my teeth and put on my makeup. A big empty unutilized white sheet of inspiration!. All this beautiful crap overrunning my cabinet, it's in a mess, it falls out of the cabinet and I can't find anything. I think about this everyday for years, every time I open that medicine cabinet door.
Then corporate reality hits our family hard with a layoff. Now that's real inspiration! Hey what about that idea I've been thinking about for years. It's time to finally do it. Build a great new line of organizing products for the home called MagnaPods that will benefit every homeowner and apartment dweller.


organizew your medicine cabinet

I have tons of makeup... and honestly I have to dig through make up bags for the few pieces that I  wear normally. MagnaPods have helped tons... And they even had a fix for the fact I have no medicine cabinet in my bathroom.

They offer Pods for just about everything.

MagnaPods Tooth Brush Holder




and they make it so much easier... to find and  if like me you can't have nail polish  out in the open, because you have kids... then it works great for foundation or eye shadows.  

They also offer a steal sheet that will adhere to your cabinet if you don't have a metal medicine cabinet.

MagnaPods Steel Sheet for Wood & Plastic Cabinets

This is the route I choose and it's sitting on the side of a cabinet right in front of the  of the mirror. I love the idea... but I have to Warn you that sheet is super sharp until it's applied and I cut myself getting it out of the package...  Not horrible but still needed a note. 

If your looking for a great way to organize your cosmetics check out MagnaPods today

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment