Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yum Yum Dish Review.



The Yum Yum Dish is perfect for children, teens, and adults who want to enjoy all their favorite foods in moderation. Not concerned with portion control? Use these hand-painted dishes for sauces, dips, entertaining, and more. 
A Yum Yum dish is a creative gift for the foodie in your life and a smart addition to any weight loss plan.

Over the years between having 3 children, and stress, I have gained weight, I hate looking at, and no matter what it took, will power wasn't always something I had. When I received my Yum Yum Dishes,I couldn't get over just how cute, they are.  


perfect portion


Yum Yum Dishes come in 4 colors, red, Blue, Yellow, and Green,and around the inside edge of each bowl it was Yum Yum time is.... and then the bottom says Over. My husband didn't understand the logic behind these, but then again he can live off junk food and not gain much. Since I don't really tend to eat Junk food, Sometime after having my 2nd child, I decided I did not like Potato chips anymore, but do still love ice cream, and the Yum Yum bowl helps me limit how much to have, it also helps on those nights where candy happens to be in the house. 

They even help when it comes to measuring out the kids plates. I know they are getting exactly 4 ozs of things by using my Yum Yum dish. I wish I had these earlier in my diet, Yum Yum dishes, are adorable,easy to use, and practical as well. I would recommend anyone who really wants to control portions for a diet to order a set of these. 

Yum Yum Dishes has offered RAFAMO3 readers a discount code good for 2 weeks, as well just enter in RAFAMO3 to receive $5.00 off each set.

Are you a fan of the biggest loser? If so Also visit the Yum Yum Dishes Website and sign up for Lisa Mosley's tip of the week, this is only offered to people who sign up through the Yum Yum Dishes website

Yum Yum Dishes are $22.00 dollars a set, which isn't to expensive when you think about all the uses for them..




Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment