Thursday, March 3, 2011

Le Baby Detangler Review.






le-baby-detangler






Great at home or on the go, Le Baby Hair Gel & Detangler are must haves for every diaper bag. Whether headed to a play date, grandma’s house or birthday party, moms can create fun hairstyles and keep their kids groomed with a product they can feel good about.


 Some of the great things about Le Baby hair detangler are that it is:


Hypoallergenic
Natural scented botanicals
Fragrance-free 
No parabens 
No sulfates
No harsh chemicals 






kid hair gel


Le Baby also makes a hair gel, If my little boy was a little  younger I would love to try this on his hair, we love to spike his hair, and I hate it when my husband puts regular gel in my son's hair. where else could you find a hair gel that is made for babies and that has these great features?


Hypoallergenic 
No harsh chemicals 
No sulfates
No parabens 
Thickens baby-fine hair
Fragrance-free 
Never leaves hair stiff or sticky 
Tames frizzies and fly-aways 




I received The Le Baby Detangler to try out on my kids, and since my 4 year old has crazy unruly hair, I gave it a try, Wow what I difference, in a couple uses, her hair is now a lot more manageable, and since it is still fairly thin,  but using the Le baby detangler I can actually style it, with out lots of pain for my little girl.


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

4 comments:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

I will have to try this. Moo has unruly curls that I am always battling to control. However, I've been really hesitant to use anything with heavy chemicals. Thanks for the post!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the follow!! I'm following back! I hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! Love the pictures in your header! Looking forward to following you back! Have a good day! - Brooke
www.grantandbrookestone.blogspot.com

Kim of Mo Betta said...

Thanks for visiting! Following back. Your header pics are so cute!

Post a Comment