Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yesteryear soaps Review.


I received a package in my mailbox last week, that has a wonderful smell radiating from it.
My mail lady even wanted to know what was causing such a wonderful smell.
Upon opening the package I learned that Vanilla strawberry and Green Tea Mint soaps were the cause.

I couldn't wait to try out the Green Tea Mint, and love how it feels on my skin, it leaves a light scent behind. It leaves me skin, soft, and knowing it is made from natural ingredients makes it that much better.

I sadly was not a big fan of the Vanilla Strawberry, So I Gave it to my friend, who loved the smell, and only could come up with wonderful things to say. 
Really who could ask for more then a soap that doesn't contain tons of things you have no idea what they are, that rinses clean, and leaves a delightful scent behind??? Nothing, There are so many more scents I'm hoping to try, They have a Tropical Blends line I really want to try.


The history of the yesteryear soap company is also very interesting, I very much enjoyed  reading it, I also highly recommend you checkout the Yesteryear website to see these and the many other fabulous products they have there. 


Individual Bath & Body Bars - Lightly scented

Tropical Blends

Honeydew Mango
Mango Papaya
Hawaiian Sunshine
Banana Coconut
Tangerine Grapefruit

I really Want to try these.

Have you ever looked up the benefits of using a natural soap?

Because sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. Why use complicated, harsh chemicals when you can capture the nutritive powers of plants, herbs, botanical extracts and essential oils to enhance health and deliver vital nutrients? 
Your body exists in a delicate balance which must be maintained and protected for proper health and vitality. Using beneficial and natural ingredients in your personal care routine is the first step in ensuring that your system is not overburdened.


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment