Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rada Cutlery Review.


When Knife shopping there is so many names that you may hear, Rada Cutlery being one of them. I however know that not all knife companies are all  the same. Rada has been around since 1948. That means they have a whole lot of experience making such great Cutlery, but did you know that they often found as part of fundraisers as well as being sold here. In fact they have been a part of over 19,000 fundraisers so far. wow that's a lot. 

Rada makes many pieces of Cutlery and accessories . 
Knife Blocks
Cookbooks
Soy Candles
Knives
Stoneware.

I love the look of these knives, they are silver, and sleek.
I was sent a parring knife to review.


This knife is great, it's super sharp, and does a wonderful job cutting up fruits or vegetables for the kids, at snack time or Lunch . i hand wash my knives for many reasons, and after many uses it is still super sharp and looks just like the day I opened it. When  I start looking for replacement knives, I will defiantly look into buying a set of these great knives. The knife sells for about $4.90 us. so they are not expensive, and they come with a lifetime guarantee. Sounds like a great value to me. This is defiantly a much better knife then the ones I have know, and it made me realize just how badly I need to replace my current set. 




Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

6 comments:

J.Rylie.C said...

Hi, I am your new follower from Totally Tuesday BH.

Hope you can follow me back at Kids e-Connection

Shawn said...

Hi, I am a new follower from the Tuesday Train and thanks for following me.
Have a great week,
Shawn

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower from the blog hop! I would love it if you could follow me back! You have such a cute blog!!!!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

Lori said...

Thanks for the review and for visiting me! I'm following you now!

Allyn Marie said...

Thank you for participating this week in the Tuesday Train Blog Hop! I wanted to stop by and say hi! I am a new follower! :)

Lolly Jane said...

That knife looks awesome- always looking for something great! :)
Thanks for stopping by Lolly Jane- we're your newest follower!
:)Kristi @ Lolly Jane

Post a Comment