Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whirl-a-style review


As a busy mom I seem to always have my hair up, but I do get rather bored with the same old boring Hairstyle, of just throwing all my hair into a ponytail and go. Really though I think about how nice it would be, to be able to quickly style my hair, and still be able to change the up do. Even as a mom I still like to dress up a little once in a while. 

I was thrilled when I received my Whirl-a-Style in the mail, and tried it out later that afternoon, but sadly my hair was just a little to think to close the Whirl-A-Style. I have tried to a couple times since then and still can't get it to close. It is really easy to use, and even with my layered hair, I could still get a decent look established, just couldn't wear it, because I couldn't close it.




Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment