Monday, March 7, 2011

CowGirl Chocolates review


I was Lucky enough to get a chance to review CowGirl Chocolates.
I am not a fan of anything spicy, but my husband is, so I let him test them out for me, well him and a couple friends. They loved them, to sample I was sent one of each of these:
Aqua- Double dark Chocolate
Silver-Milk Chocolate
Orange-Ivory Orange
Coming from a group of guys who who love spicy anything, They didn't think there really was much of a kick which makes me think they would be perfect for those of us who can't handle super spicy things.

Clear- Chipolte Carmel
Clear-Habanero Caramel
Copper-Cappuccino
Dark Blue- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate
Gold-Double Dark Chocolate 
Red-Raspberry Dark Chocolate
These Has a delightful Kick to them. Upon first thinking of mixing Chocolate, My husband didn't think it would be good at all, but wasn't he pleasantly surprised with how wonderful they really are, These would make a great gift Idea, for anyone you know that is into great chocolates, with a kick. 
Cowgirl chocolates come in a variety of containers and flavors to suite almost any one's taste buds.
They also offer more then Just Chocolates:

Delicately Hot Caramel Dessert Sauce

with spring slowly coming , What better then a 
Spring Basket

To send to someone special.


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

7 comments:

Ash and Rowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash and Rowe said...

Thanks for following! I'm now following you back!

Ash from The Adventures of Ash and Rowe

http://adventuresofashandrowe.blogspot.com

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

HI! I am following back! Love your banner... your kids are super cute!

April said...

I'm following you back - I loved the Cowgirl Chocolates!

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy. Although the spicy ones would probably give me a severe case of heart burn lol! Thanks for following my blog! I am now following yours as well!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

That chocolate sure looks cool. Thanks for stopping by today and becoming a follower. Glad to have you. Your banner with your kids is very nice.

MariaS said...

Thanks for the follow! I am now following you back! Are you on twitter? I'm @MariaS_scraps
Hope to see you there too!
http://marias-digitalscraps.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment