Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Skin Md lotion review.





Each year people spend millions of dollars on dermatologist visits in an attempt to treat a wide variety of skin conditions. What many people don't know is that a large number of common household products contain chemicals and irritants that are causing the damage. Daily use of most soaps and cleansers can strip away your skin's oils and protective layer, impairing its natural ability to repel the thousands of irritants and toxins commonly found in the home and workplace. Once these irritants penetrate the outer layer of skin they can cause dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, skin allergies and many other undesirable skin and health problems.




Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion was formulated after years of research into how the skin functions. It was found that the primary function of the outer layer of skin is to prevent irritants from penetrating into the body. Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion is a new type of skin care product that becomes part of the outer layer of skin to restore this natural function. It helps damaged skin by preventing moisture-robbing irritants from entering its deeper layers and helps reduce moisture loss.




I did notice a difference in my hands, and how the different things I do in my everyday life . Doing dishes by hand, doesn't leave my hands feeling dry anymore. Cleaning the house, touching all the different cleaners and chemicals . My hands used to be dry, and feel rough, But Skin MD really  helped that. even after cleaning, and washing my hands 50 times, a day, since the kids have been sick,I still have soft hands. No more dried out, hands for me, Yay! Thank you Skin MD!


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Hello, new follower here from the blog hop! Love your blog design, beautiful damask background and you little ones are the cherry on top!

Would love for you to stop by my blog http://shallowocity.blogspot.com for a visit.

CHEERS!
Celeste

Katie Hurley, LCSW said...

I likes it too! I'm writing my review this weekend.

Katie
Practical Parenting
www.practicalkatie.com

mimilovesall8 said...

I am your newest follower. Please follow back @ http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Divine RC said...

Hello dear,

Thanks for following my blog. I am returning the love.
Keep your great posts coming. Love your blog!

Would you like to be my regular guest blogger? Please email me at talesofablogger@gmail.com.

Take care!

* divine's memoirs
* the journalistic view
* giveaways and bloghops

Stacy said...

Hi!! Following back!!
notsoperfectmom.blogspot.com

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

Thanks for this awesome post. I needed to read this today ;) My daughter has such sensitive skin. I'm going to try this.

I'm following from the hop ;)

ecwrites.blogspot.com

Mommy34567 said...

This sounds good. I like that you review stuff.

Kristy Bodle

Post a Comment