Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gaddy Nipper crayon review.


I have always loved to let my children play with crayons, pens and markers that are not the same old plain ones. I love that Gaddy Nipper Crayons are made from Crayola brand crayons and made into many great shapes.


or


They really are a neat idea, and they work just like regular crayons. My son showed me they work great on every surface, right after they came and I opened them, I left the beg on the table, BIG MISTAKE! Z colored on my notebook, and then the wall, thankfully, they came off easily.

Looking for a grab bag favor for your little girls birthday party check out these Gaddy Nipper Designs.
These adorable cupcakes,wouldn't be very tasty to eat,but would make a pretty picture.

a set of colored hearts, to make a girls day complete.
even if you only have boys, what could be more fun for your little guy then,


Race cars, so he can zoom across the page.
or
A fake mustache
 

Gaddy Nipper Crayons  have so many designs, from animals to legos. head on over and check them out here.

Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

4 comments:

Style, Decor & More said...

These are so cute! I like your blog too!
Returning the follow!
Thanks for hopping by!

Elle said...

Those are neat. I wouldn't mind having some myself!

Thanks for the follow. I'm following you back!

Simple Wyrdings

Spearmint Baby said...

i made some of these with myself with molds:
http://www.spearmintbaby.com/2010/06/alphabet-crayons-diy.html
so fun!!

BTW, i found you on blog hop! im your newest follower. xo, shari

Unknown said...

Love your blog!!! This are super cute!!!

Post a Comment