Friday, December 2, 2011

Smiley Christmas Cookie Review



Christmas Smiley Cookie

I got the chance to review great tasting cookies from SmileyCookie.com. They were adorable as well... the smiley faces were to cute.

Christmas Tree Cookies

these were a huge hit with my kids, and even my husband liked them. I'm not a fan of sweets and even I loved them this truly made a wonderful treat. I do think the frosting was a bit rich though. Overall these are a great thing to have in the house around the holidays.


Gingerbread Smiley Cookies

These are my favorite, and honestly I hated to share them... but thankfully I have will power. Normally gingerbread isn't something anyone in this house likes, but I didn't hear a single complaint when I gave each child one. They were gone in no time. I'm tempted to order more for the holidays. 
Santa Chocolate Stocking Stuffer
Check out all these awesome cookies today!

Looking for a gourmet holiday gift?

Gourmet-Christmas-Gift_Basket

They are far more delicious then I can ever convey to you with words, a must try for yourself item and great priced to. 
Prices vary


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment