Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Adult Post 18+

This post is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of 18. It contains links and photos that are not appropriate to be opened in front of children.



This time I got the chance to review for my husband. From the first time I saw the Head Honcho on TV it looked like an interesting toy for a guy.  He doesn't use toys very often, and never by himself. I like the flexibility of the Head Honcho, it allows for full suction, and moves more easily and naturally then  the other sleeve he has. 
Head Honcho Masturbator
Even Cleaning The Head Honcho is easy as can be, in fact as easily as lubricating it. Just stretch the hole out. My husband believes this would be a great beginners sleeve for someone not as experienced with that they like. Overall the Head Honcho is a great priced but for $17.99 at The Adult Toy Shoppe.
Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment