Saturday, December 17, 2011

Donkey T's Review


Welcome to Donkey TS website

We're here at DonkeyTs to offer you the craziest t-shirts you won't dare find sold anywhere else, and with the best Quality and Prices!!! Now, how great is that. When you head out with one of our shirts on, people will definitely stop and ask you, "Where did you get that shirt?" or "Can I take your Picture" or "You're cute, can I buy you a drink?" ..Well, maybe 2 out of those three have been proven. 

I  love my DonkeyTs I really do. I was sent 2 shirts and I think they are my favorite shirts ever!!!
This may stem from the fact that over the last couple weeks I have become very addicted to Twilight. I read all 4 books in 6 days. I own the first 3 movies, and proudly wear my Donkeyts everywhere.
First up would have to be... Team Edward
model photo
I have it in a Womens size, and love, love ,love it. I washed it and the color did not fade at all. It helps to show who I would most love Bella to wind up with. The script that is used is much like what is used in the real books.

The other shirt I wanted was...
model photo 
Because Jacob is just as  important , but not quite Mr. dreamy. I  know he is to some people, Like my aunt but he's just not for me. This shirt washed up well, and allows me to show my Twilight pride, The Character that plays Jacob Black is also a local boy. He grew up not more then 20 minutes from where I live. This  shirt is a great fit, and even in the winter months looks great over top a plain color long sleeve shirt. 

DonkeyT's is a great place to find many different shirts
HOGWARTS Harry Potter SCHOOL T-SHIRT
CENTRAL PERK COFFEE Funny Friends Ny T-SHIRT Funny Tee shirt, tshirt, t-shirt, shirt
A FACT OF LIFE WTF Funny Monday Office Shirt Geek Shirts
Geek Shirt
ITS MILLER TIME Funny Ohio Tshirt Funny Sports Tshirts, Sports T shirts, Cincinnati, Ohio State Buckeyes
FIST PUMP JERSEY SHORE Funny Guido T-SHIRT Funny Tee shirt, tshirt, t-shirt, shirt
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME Funny Pbj Tee Pop Culture Shirts,Pop Culture Shirt, Pop Culture T shirts


And many more...

Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

1 comments:

Amy V said...

such cute tees! my hubs and i would love some! the hogwarts one is great

annae07 at aol dot com

Post a Comment