Thursday, December 8, 2011

Like Book Review

    



It is important in any relationship to make sure the other person knows how you feel. In a marriage after enough time, it gets to the point where everything can fall into routine, that might involve saying I Love You at the end of a phone call, or before you go to sleep at night. I know this because I do these things then I run on what I would call auto-pilot.  It doesn't mean I do not mean it, it just is what I do all the time.   
i like book - for couples
Each page looks like this
i like book - for couples
And has a place for each of you to write something you like about the other person each day. It allows even a person that can not openly talk about their feelings to make their partner feel special. 

With daughters now... I think back to the childhood I had, and it I had times where I felt like I couldn't do anything right. I want my daughters to know in those teenage years that I could name something I liked about them every day, and as of the first of the year I will do that for each of my girls. 
i like book - pinki like book - purple
One for each that will allow then to look back and know there was always something I liked about them no matter what. I hope this will instill in them that no matter what they do I will never stop loving them.


What a great idea the I Like Book

Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment