Friday, December 9, 2011

Adult Post 18+


Sex toys store
If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.


This Month I was very intrigued by the Evolved Novelties collection called Roulettes
What I could never have guessed was that one of them would be the vibe with the strongest vibrations I have ever owned. 
Roulette All on red - Traditional vibrator

Unlike traditional vibes, to adjust the speed, or to power on and off. I think this unique feature makes it one of my favorite toys. It is made of silicone, bit is softer , and flexible, another reason it is a great toy. I can't say this toy only has a certain numbers of speeds because with the slight turn of the dial you can increase or decrease the strength. I would agree that makes this truly multispeed. I would say that this may be way to strong for a beginner but great for anyone with a little bit of knowledge of adult toys.

The Roulette Collection offers 6 other great toys...
Roulette Bet on black - Traditional vibrator

 
Roulette Lucky 11 - Traditional vibrator
Roulette Lucky 13 - G-spot vibrator
Roulette High roller - Traditional vibrator
Roulette Straight up - Traditional vibrator



Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!
Look for these and other great Sex Toys at Edenfantasys.com

Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment