Tuesday, December 20, 2011

North Star Toys Review




When I was a small child back in the 80's toys were made to last, not all have bells and whistles or made noise but were still fun. I was please to learn North Star Toys still makes toys that are well made, colorful and still a lot of fun. They are wooden, but still work, and allow kids to really use their imaginations. They were kind enough to send us a few to try out.
Combine the brilliance of  the rainbow with a bus load of joyful kids, add plenty of learning opportunities, fun galore and that's our Rainbow People Mover.  With 10 passengers to arrange, count, and match by color, this is a charming, sturdy toy and the favorite of many.


This picture does quite due all the colors justice. It really is pretty, and the hours my son spends pushing it around pretending to drop the people off at places really make me smile. I know this is a toy that he will be able to hang on to as and maybe even share it with his own children someday. 
Little Rollie Train Engine
This is cute, but also very tiny, It works perfectly with a lot of the racetracks, and train sets we already own. It fits in the my purse to take for play in the car, and also his pocket if my son wants to take a treasure with him. 
Little Rollie Duck
 This little duck is well made and also the same size as the train. It really rolls and on my Wood Laminate kitchen floor it actually rolls pretty far, but my favorite part is how easy it fits into a coat pocket, or the side of my diaper bag. 

I know North Star Toys has been making toys since 1979 and I hope they continue to. 

Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment