Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fissler USA Review


If pots could speak, Fissler pots would have quite a lot to say. They would tell us about the era of the “goulash cannon” around

the turn of the century, about the first aluminum pots for the electric stove - a sensation in the 1920’s. And they would certainly 
report on Fissler’s invention of the first stay-cool handles, all-stove base, pressure skillet, and ingenious application of space 
technology - which resulted in the first nonstick coating for pans. These are just a few examples drawn from the long list of Fissler
traditions. They show the broad range of important inventions and developments which turned a small plumbing shop in 1845 
into one of the world’s leading and most important cookware manufacturers. One thing is certain - today, each and every pot 
stands for over 160 years of experience, quality, and ideas. Every single product from Fissler proves - each and every day - that 
with them, cooking is more energy-efficient, healthful, and delicious. 





I have a huge drawer full of cooking utensils, spatulas. plastic spoons, and such, which gives me a variety of things to use while i'm cooking but I didn't realize until I added  
The Fissler Usa Turner Comfort to that collection I had a waste of space with all of those things. I cook many different things, from cookies and pancakes which are round and semi easy to scrape off; to  french toast and eggs, I love this. It gets used way more then I ever thought it would. It makes turning anything super easy because it allows you to be able to get to the edge of something like an egg that has made it to the very edge of the pan. My favorite use though would be hashbrowns, because those shredded ones need to be turned at weird angles and I always managed to splash hot grease before... however I am very thankful that it doesn't happen anymore.  

Prices at 9.95 it is a great bargain for all the times you will use it.

Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

1 comments:

Nichole said...

I have a whole drawer full of utensils I would happily dump for just 2 of these lovely spatulas!

Post a Comment