Friday, November 11, 2011

Budget Gadgets Review



Budget Gadgets offers products of almost every sort. I got to try out 2 products from the website.
First was a set of Dolphin salt and pepper shakers, they looked like they would be adorable, and when they arrived I washed them and was very eager to try them... the salt shaker is white and the has holes where the eyes would be to dispense the salt. I do find the salt comes out a little faster then I would like. The pepper shaker offers 3 holes, two for the eyes and one where the blow hole would be. I do find this allows for the perfect amount of pepper. 

My kids haven't as of yet tested the breakbabilty yet, but they are  not claimed to be unbreakable or anything. 


The other item I was sent would be the Gyro Bowl I have seen the commercial at least a dozen times. I thought it would be perfect for my son, after all Mr.Z is two and can make a huge mess, so I though a mess free bowl would be great... Although I have not had the luck I thought I would. The bowl has allowed Mr.Z to spill all over the room because unless you move super slow. to me sadly it was a disappointment.

Budget Gadgets  does offer these products at a very low price, and I do believe that is has nothing to do with the company , these are just my experiences and yours may very well differ.

Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment