Thursday, November 17, 2011

Adult Post 18+


If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.


I love all the toys I own by the brand Picobong, and my latest toy babeland allowed me to review would not disappoint. I love the ease of use, and the  size of the Kiki Vibe would be perfect for beginners or advanced sex toy users.

Photo of Kiki Vibe
No matter how you use it, the Kiki Vibe from Picobong aims to please. Position the flat tip of Kiki against the clit for focused vibration, use the sculpted tip for pinpoint clitoral stimulation, or insert it vaginally for vibration around the sensitive vaginal opening. Affordable, colorful, and perfect for vibe beginners: if you don't know where to start, why not start with multiple options? Waterproof up to three feet.

This really is a great Toy, I do not believe it would make a great toy for  entry because of it's short size of only 3-1/2" x 1-1/3". The tip is great for clitoral  stimulation and allows even someone new to toys the perfect tip to really explore 
with.  The small size does allow it to be easily hidden though in something as simple as a makeup bag to be taken on a trip, or tossed into a pocket in your purse. With the ease of use, and variations of speeds I would give this toy 5 stars. The Kiki Vibe is a great addition to my toy collection.

The Kiki Vibe is avalible at Babeland and is priced at $39.00



Photobucket
* Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment