Sunday, April 10, 2011

Butt Naked Baby Review



The older I have gotten, and with each baby I have defiantly become more aware of all the chemicals in some of the commercial baby care items, and was very happy to stumble on to the Butt Naked Baby website.  You may ask what is exactly is Butt Naked Baby? well It's a line of natural and organic skin care products designed for baby's, infants, and toddlers with sensitive skin. Another great thing about the Butt Naked Baby Skin care line is they are made in the United States. 

Most of you know that Z has horrible eczema, and that I have managed to clear it up with other products I have tried, but sadly it always comes back, and I have to reapply like 3 different things to get it all cleared up. well Not anymore.The wonderful products I was sent from Butt Naked Baby solved this
Calming Cleanser
I love,love,love this. Z has some really dry spots around his face, and upon receiving this, I applied it, and the next day his skin looked so much better.  It has a very smooth application, and seems to really cover. I don't find it all all greasy, and really is easy to travel with, and even  slip in the diaper bag, or even my purse.

Calming Cleanser
This cream is a delight to use, to try it out, I tested it on me. For the last week or so I have had this weird dry patch on my hand that wouldn't go away, so I applied some of the 911 repair cream, and after a couple uses it was soft, and no longer itchy. I still have no idea what caused it, but I sure am glad that if it comes back, I know how to clear it up fast. 

They have tons of other products at Butt Naked Baby:

Calming Cleanser


Calming Cleanser
Calming Cleanser


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment