Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blaze of Glory Book Review






Blaze of Glory is a book designed for teen girls 14 + so I though My sister would be the perfect person for this review. She loves reading and is super smart, She told me she enjoyed reading it,so with out further ado here are her thoughts:


Some authors or critics say that a book they wrote or read was “jam packed with drama” or “full of action from cover to cover”. If you have read books like that, you may have found that occasionally they lie. Some books start off slow and boring, with continued promises of future adrenaline-pumping adventures, but it seems like it takes so long to get to anything remotely interesting. Well, I can truthfully say that Blaze of Glory is thrilling from chapter one. 

In this romance novel, the main character Tia takes you on a tear inducing, heart grabbing journey that will have you following her every move. You’ll feel as though you’re right there watching it as though it’s happening in real life right before your eyes. I couldn’t wait to find out what happened on the next page, but hated to finish the one I was on because I knew I was that much closer to the end.

M. Garzon is certainly a talented author. As an avid reader, it’s always a real treat to find a book that I can actually lose myself in. I would recommend Blaze of Glory to anyone who enjoys a good drama soaked romance. This story is just fantastic. It ventures places where most authors don’t dare go, yet doesn’t go too far. The characters will bring to life many different emotions and thoughts. You won’t be able to put it down until the very end. Every page is just as exciting as the last.




 There you have it the words of a 17 year old girl who read the book. She gave such a god review of the book I am sure if you have teen girl she will to.




To buy the book Look here: http://www.mgarzon.ca/buy.html


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment