Monday, October 17, 2011

Adult Post 18+ Review


If you are under the age of 18 you are not invited to  read this post and I ask that you close this post right now. If you are over 18 please keep reading if you wish but please understand this post is about an adult website and about an adult toy.





I have to tell you about a great new brand that Babeland carries it's called Picobong. I was lucky enough to try out one of the 5 great  Picobong toys  Babeland offers it's called the 
Mahana Duo Vibe
Photo of Mahana Duo Vibe
I was shocked to learn that this toy has 12 speeds!

The colorful, affordable Mahana Duo Vibe from Picobong is two vibrators in one! Its clever U-shape is designed to stay in place without much help from your hands, while its two separate motors buzz against the clit and G-spot. Simply hold the flexible, smooth Mahana open, slide it into place, and delight in the four speeds and four vibration patterns this fun vibe has to offer. Makes a great first vibrator, or a gateway vibe into new and exciting types of stimulation. 

The style of this toy allows for Clitoral stimulation, as well as G-spot stimulation at the same time. Each separate  side can have  it's own speed so you can have it high setting 12 on 1 end and setting 2 on the other. It really is a neat toy, I think the only downfall is that if it's on setting 12 you have to press the down button 12 times to turn it off. 


It may be possible to use the Mahana Duo Vibe during intercourse, I have not tried I feel it would be a little to uncomfortable for me.  I find this toy to be a decent level of vibrations, and very quiet something I prefer. 


Available in 2 colors, and a great buy the Mahana Duo Vibe is available at Babeland and priced at $69.00

Head over to check them out today.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment