Monday, February 28, 2011

Utterly Smooth Review


In the Northern States Like Ohio , where Udderly Smooth is made, winters are Harsh. I can attest to that, Michigan really isn't far from Ohio, and it's winter, So it's the harsh winds, Freezing temperatures, and the dry heat from our furnaces, that dry out skin super fast.. 

However, Udderly smooth wasn't always made for people, Nope it was originally intended for use on cows. Just like people cows can get chapped and dry skin,but thankfully so they did make a line of products 
That will help with the harsh temperatures winter brings. I love this lotion, It does not have a strong, smell it's rather pleasant, reminds me of a lotion my grandma used to use, when I was a little girl. 


Udderly Smooth  makes so many great products, I thought I should tell you about, 


Foot Cream Moisturizing Lotion
Udderly SMOOth® Foot Cream with Shea Butter for moisturizes, smooths roughness and softens dry feet. Helps get feet ready for summer sandal season and smooth winter dry skin. Dry Feet 

Moisturizing Lotion
Original Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream is a grease less, stainless water-based moisturizer with a light fresh fragrance.

Country Cream Moisturizing Lotion
Udderly SMOOth® Country Cream® is a light hand and body cream that moisturizes skin to keep skin soft and supple.
Foot Cream Moisturizing Lotion

Udderly SMOOth® Foot Cream moisturizes, smooths roughness and softens dry feet. Helps get feet ready for summer sandal season and smooth winter dry skin.

There are even more fabulous products in the Utterly Smooth Line of products. You can check them out here. 

I was sent 3 great products to test out.
I took about a week to test out all 3, and even my husband will now use the lotion. I do suffer from dry cracked feet, like a lot of women, and I love flip flops in the summer, spring, and fall. I have been using the foot cream now for a few days an defiantly can see an difference, they are a lot softer and the rough patches seem to be just about gone to. Now if only the snow would melt already. 

I really like the fact that you can buy them in stores as well as on line. Here is a long list of stores that sell Utterly Smooth.


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment