Monday, February 28, 2011

The Charm Factory Review



The Charm Factory produces all sterling silver charms and charm bracelets here in the US. The Charm Factory has almost 5000 unique sterling silver charms, bracelets, beads and more.
 Silver charm bracelets are so easy to personalize. Start by choosing a charm bracelet (or necklace). Then add as many .925 sterling silver charms as you like. Each charm comes with a free jump ring to attach it to your bracelet.


 

Autism and awareness bracelets.




Themed bracelets.
Crystal Charm bracelets.
There are so many choices, as well as many sterling silver charms
Here area few of my favorites.
They even have a ribbon charm for a wide variety  of awareness,  you can find a whole list here.

I was given the chance to review, and I love it. I have worn it, often, I can honestly say it is much prettier in person then it is online even.  I love how the larger clasp makes it easier to get on, then other bracelets I have owned over the years,  The charms seem to be well attached and I can see myself wearing this lovely bracelet every chance I get for a very long time, It will go great with my easter outfit.


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

1 comments:

Mommy34567 said...

They have some cute things. I like the turtle.

Kristy Bodle

Post a Comment