Friday, February 25, 2011

Inspired by Finn Hazelwood Necklace review.




Photobucket


I had heard about Inspired By Finn. from a lovely group of women in a group on Cafemom and the benefits of using amber, for things like teething babies. I began to look around their website, I noticed that they had so many items, That had a natural approach to relieving many ailments that, People of all ages suffer from.  Inspired By Finn has necklaces for babies, as well as bracelets for adults.


Baltic amber is not a stone, but a fossilized tree resin.Historically, Baltic Amber has been used in Europe as a natural and traditional remedy and curative for many ailments for centuries. Long ago it was considered one of the leading ‘medicines’ of its time. Baltic Amber is the most esteemed amber in the world, and the healing qualities of Baltic Amber make it unlike any other type of amber found in the world.
When baltic amber is worn on the skin, the skin’s warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber. These oils contain succinic acid and are absorbed into the skin. 

Baltic Amber has some of the highest concentrations of Succinic Acid found in nature, and this is what makes it so special. Succinic Acid is a natural component of plant and animal tissues, and it's presence in the human body is beneficial in many ways. 
Baltic amber contains analgesic properties and helps take the edge off of many types of discomfort associated with dental issues, headaches, joint pain, etc.
In many different and subtle ways, succinic acid helps boost the body's own natural healing ability and immune system.

The human body naturally produces succinic acid. The salt of succinic acid (succinate) is one of the most active substances in the processes of cellular respiration and intercellular energy creation. Succinic acid restores oxygen and energy supply to depleted cells and helps the body return to a normal, functioning state. 
Succinate is a raw material and a catalyst in the Krebs Cycle which is one of our main sources of energy. During the Krebs Cycle carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are metabolized for energy.


When the human body reacts to stress, the body’s cells begin to use oxygen more quickly. Oxygen plays a central role in the intercellular creation of energy, and a lack of oxygen can result in feeling lethargic.
Oxygen is alkaline-forming in the blood and maintaining a slightly alkaline blood ph helps keep us healthy. Whenever the body functions in a state of low oxygen, it is much more susceptible to illness.

Where chronic inflammation is present, disease lurks.
When the body’s cells are chronically inflamed the human body’s immune system response is to increase production of free radicals. Chronic overproduction of free radicals results in inflammatory-related disease. Chronic inflammation is a common denominator of many seemingly unrelated diseases.




medicinal property of neutralizing the body's acidity. 





It relieves or prevents ailments such as ulcers, acid reflux, heartburn, skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, arthritis, constipation, migraines, sensitive & bleeding gums, helps reduce dental cavities and more. These necklaces are a great remedy for heartburn and nausea during pregnancy!








Aventurine (Red) Gemstone</u>



I chose this necklace to review, and had high hopes it might clear up my son's eczema, but thought even if it didn't work, it sure would look cute on my little guy. After receiving it, I immediately opened it and put it right on him. Because he is only 23 months old, i'm not comfortable leaving it on him to sleep. We put it on every morning when I get him dressed, and take it off every night when Jammies go on. In a few days I have noticed  His skin looking a little better, and with the necklace and a basic fragrance free  lotion several times a day his skin is completely cleared up! I could not be happier about that. I felt awful about the way his little legs looked. I can honestly say when this necklace stops working I will be buying another, I am a little    sad that they only last 6 months to 1year though







You can Buy Inspired by Finn Here at their Hyenacart store, and make sure to check out their Facebook page  for new and exciting offers from them.

Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

8 comments:

Russo said...

I adore this blog. Forst off, darling colors pink and black and the conect is just divine. I am sorry to ramble but I believe you have a gem on your hands.

Kimberly Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda Cates said...

I Love your blog I stopped by from Boost My Blog and I am a new follower

Marissa said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog layout and those pictures of your precious family :) Found you from the hop and newest follower here, hope you'll check out my blogs too!

Happy Sunday :)

Karren Haller said...

I wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you for following my blog today.
I have become an avid blogger, and besides following a lot of blog hops, I manage 13 blogs,
some are mine and most for others, I post to their blogs, I manage their blog, writing posts, adding gadgets,restyling, creating banners to be shared & generally making tweaks and to better help them to get traffic.

I love Twitter, and love reading the messages I find a lot of information and love to Retweet messages.

I post all blog hops I find on the social network I created at "Live Laugh Love To Shop", and if you have an on going
blog hop I would love to hear from you.... Email me at: ohmyheartsie (@) gmail.com

Grace said...

I've often been amazed how we as a society just threw the natural stuff over board and went with the chemicals that were to suppose to cure or clean so well.
I find that the natural approach is best too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following.

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Thanks for stopping by YUMMommy. I appreciate the follow and am returning the love.

Nichole said...

do they have one for acne?

Post a Comment