Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bummas Cloth Wipe Review.

  The creation of Bummas came about when we had our first baby boy. When your first arrives, you are given all kinds of advice,  The one thing that was never mentioned was how to dry our little guy’s “stuff” off after the clean up. Our baby’s bum was just way too wet to put a diaper back on--and blowing down there until you’re blue in the face just wasn't working. Thus Bummas were born. A soft absorbent, luxurious baby cloth to soak up all the wetness.


As the mom to a little boy I can honestly say this is true, My little guy ends up air drying for a while because, I couldn't put a diaper on him as wet as wipes leave him. When he was way younger though air drying him just wasn't an option.  I however have found many uses for Bummas, I do use them to dry My son that much sooner, and they are super soft on him. They also work great to use for those quick grabs, when your toddler sneezes everywhere.


Bummas sell for 16.99 for a bundle of 10 cloth wipes. and you can buy them here. I love the different color choices.






  1. The Tropical ones-Bright and colorful for any nursery.






The calm ones-Earthy browns and greens with a 
touch of sunset.





The Boys-Blues and greens for the little boys.


The Wild ones-One of each...just for fun.


The Girls-Pinks and purples for the little ladies.

I loved the variety, how soft they are, and how they get softer with each wash. I really haven't managed to find anything at all that could be a con to owning these.




Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

1 comments:

Blogger Broadcast said...

Those are lovely and colorful. I am stopping by to follow your blog back. :-)

Post a Comment