Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mylipstuff.com Review.

 
My lip stuff is a website, with natural lip balms as well as other products. 
They have many flavors, with such creative names, some of my favorites are
Butt Naked
Kamikaze
Monkey Farts
and
Mixed Mystery


They also offer a wide variety of fun Lip Balms , 
Mood Lip Balms
Days of the Week Lip Balms
Calender Lip Balms
Initial  Balms
Booze Balms
Fortune Cookie Lip  Balms
Call Me Lip Balms
Lovabalms
Fundies Lip Balms
Theme Party Lip Balms
Magic 8 Balms
Horoscope Lip Balms
Voodoo Lip Balms

They also off many other natural products,  such as 
Healing Butter Stick
Body Butter Sticks
Whipped Body Butters
Aromatherapy Bath Salts
Salt Scrub
Linen Sprays
Crystal Potpourri
Moisturizing Shave Cream
FOR KIDS! No More Monsters Spray
FOR KIDS! Baby Booty Butter Stick
Cologne/Perfume Stick
Lip Gloss
Tinted Lip Gloss

I am a huge fan of anything that goes on my lips, and I can honestly say my lip stuff, lip balms are one of my favorites now. They go on very easy, and don't have that waxy texture a lot of others do, but they still soften my lips. they also really helped with the wind burn I tend to get in the winter here.

I was sent Bubblegum, which reminds me a lot of bubble yum, Red Apple which smelled amazing, my husband thought it smelled more like cherry, But I think still my favorite, and Raspberry Lemonade, which really smells like a glass of raspberry lemonade, and reminded me of summer, a great pick me up since we are expecting a blizzard in the next couple days.

In addition to offering such a great product shipping me me was super fast, I think you should all check out their online store you can find it here Online Store


Disclosure: The author, manufacturer, or representing PR provided a product to review. No compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. *

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google and facebook.
Edelis0309@hotmail.com

Ashley R said...

Thanks for following on FB! I now follow you on FB and GFC too! Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out my blog for fun giveaways too! :)
Ashley
http://thereynoldsmom.blogspot.com/

Penny said...

I am a new follower, please follow back http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Oh! I love lip stuff, great post! Thanks for visiting my blog for the Tuesday blog hop! I am following now. Have a happy week!

Sarah said...

I use this stuff and I love it! Thanks for the review it was lovely!

Post a Comment