Sunday, February 6, 2011

The cream perfume company review.


100% Healthy Natural And Organic Ingredients. No Harsh Chemicals. No Animal Testing. Effective And Safe. We Use Only Premium French-Made Perfumes From The Fragrance Capital Of The World, Grasse.



I was given the opportunity to review some of the lovely products you can find at Kaponga.com. On the website you will find that they have two great products, Solid perfumes as well as body lotions. I thought it was cute that the solid perfumes, which they call nuts, come in a wooden shell over the little jar. The top on the lotion was also wooden, which is a very nice touch, and something I have never seen in a product.


I was sent a

Apricot Chypre

A crisp, fruity fusion of black currant, apricot, green notes, lilly of the valley and raspberry. Closes with jasmine, sandalwood and musk.

I love it, It is the perfect mix, and mixed with my body chemistry smells great, and lasts a really long time.



Mimosa bouquet

A fresh blend of orange blossom and green notes open this very popular floral. Heart notes of mimosa, gardenia, carnation and rose of turkey follow, culminating in a fusion of vanilla madagaskar and musk.

This one is lovely, but I really prefer the other one, this one just doesn't mix right with my body chemistry.

And I also recieved

This is a wonderful lotion but the scent was a bit much for me, It did soften my hands, but sadly gave a headache as well.

3 comments:

Post a Comment